The purpose of the Product Build Project Leader is to lead, monitor, coordinate and secure the total delivery of Test Objects, except all test equipment needed for a test or material needed in a RIG surrounding the test object , by attending and chairing all necessary project forums and hereby, giving input and report status to the projects.
Lead the cross functional activities from Order to delivery of test objects.
Gathering the need of test objects within the project for all purposes.
Create and document the total test object need of the project, (Project build plan) Create, anchor and follow up associated detailed time plans for the physical test objects. Inform all functions internal Product Build or external on when they are expected to deliver according to the detailed time plan.
Secure that specification and ordering of test objects is done.
Secure variant and BOM reviews according to detailed time plan together with stakeholders.
Secure based on engineering input a correct Bill Of Material (BOM) for all test objects needed. This includes all needed parts for the test object.
Together with project decide on any support from Geometrical architects and plan that in the detailed Time plan.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree but Master preferred
- At least 5 years in product development and 3 years within prototype process environment
- Technical knowledge (Automotive / Mechanical Systems)
- Mechanical / Industrial degree preferred Prototype database system education
- Continuous improvement knowledge (VPS, 5S, 5Why …)
- Ability to travel
Place of assignment
+1 336 582 5386