Transforms a 2D sketch or a 3D scanned data into a 3D Digital Surface Model (DSM)
• Enhance the DSM maturity and feasibility to match the project phases
• Assist in the development and construction of 3D models with respect to dimensional and technical
constraints and model build in general.
• To provide technical surfacing feedback and data support to Designers.
• Develop technical surfacing working methods and quality process according internal standards.
• Support the design team with Digital Modeling
• Develop digital models for presentations and decisions
Securing the technical solution for innovation.
• Receive and examine technical packaging information from Studio Engineers
• Achieve manufacturability of numerical models in cooperation with Studio Engineers.
• Create, handle and store digital surfaces according to Global Design Process
• Analyze hard and soft digital data from external/internal supplier.
• To work closely with Physical Modelers and Studio Engineers for reverse engineering.
• Check numerical data resistance to corruption when converted to neutral formats
• Secure the numerical data quality and specification according to project planning and project phases.
• Improve skills, processes and methods based on design and innovations
• Communicate DSM models within Product Design & towards the Engineering departments
3D CAD modeling (Alias, ICEMsurf)
- Class A modeling (Alias, ICEMsurf)
- 2D visulization (Photoshop, etc.)
- 3D visulization (Alias, Keyshot, etc.)
- Aesthetic skills
Place of assignment
If this sounds interesting, please send your CV (in MS Word) and some lines on how you meet the requirements and will contribute to this position, as soon as possible, no later than 2020-01-31.
+1 336 312 0514