Ensure the product quality performance within determined responsibility scope through investigating and prioritizing market product quality issues in order to achieve committed quality and warranty targets.
• Search, detect and quantify actively & preventively customer quality issues at an early stage.
• Decide, among all the issues experienced by the customer, what are the emerging issues that must be pre-investigated.
• Perform pre-investigation of field quality issues in order to request and follow the introduction of proper solutions in a timely manner.
• Initiate, coordinate and prioritize quality actions inside design Engineering, Purchasing, and Manufacturing.
• Actively search for rapid containment actions.
• Clear communication and reporting on product quality or on customer satisfaction within the company.
• Check effectiveness of implemented Quality solving solutions.
• Request external campaign based on technical description and present at the External Campaign Committee.
• Identify potential safety related issue upon field report / claim received and communicate to Safety Investigator.
• Bring support to the new projects by providing field experience.
• Contribute to long term quality roadmap.
- Technical / university education or background
- Judgement abilities for prioritizing issues adding value for both customer and brand
- Cross Functional Team Leadership – PM experience
- Ability to quickly gain credibility and establish positive relationships / networking
- Team player with good networking skills
- Quality solving processes and analytics ; FMEA; 8D process, Weibull; 5 WHY
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Customer focus
- Analytical abilities
Place of assignment
+1 336 582 5386