• Product cost and material cost forecasting in projects from early phases to late stages in projects.
• Drive product cost optimization and control/monitor product cost activities within projects, from early phase to maintenance.
• Optimize concept selection from a profitability and product cost perspective. Secure robust concept selection.
• Support a strong collaboration with Engineering and Purchasing bringing the product cost management culture into the cross functional work.
• Support other PCCs and Finance Project Managers in product cost analysis
- Engineering and/or purchasing background
- Experience in heavy duty automotive industry
- Financial skills or understanding.
- Structured. Being able to compile financial information and present in a structured way.
- Teamwork oriented
- Able to manage and structure large amount of data
- MS excel (pivot etc)
Place of assignment
+1 336 582 5386